Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish)
Full Time in San Antonio, TX
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in 3103 SE Military Dr Ste 102 San Antonio, Texas 78223.
- Our office is open 9:00 am - 5:30 pm M-F and Saturdays 10:00 am - 1:00 pm .
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2009.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Employee.
- I am a proud graduate of Concordia University.
- We currently have 6 team members at our agency.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in San Antonio, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Sonia Flores - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none